Diary

Diary of Praew & Stang


Friday 3rd July 2020/2563

    On Friday I woke up at 6.15 A.M. then I took a shower, had breakfast, and went to school at 7.00 A.M. On that day I studied only 2 periods that was English, I learnt about famous wonder of the world and Physic, I learnt about magnetic and other periods was free. After school, I went to Sahathai Plaza to ate ice-cream and come back home. After that, I played on my phone and then I went to bed at 11.00 P.M.
Stang 

Friday 10th July 2020/2563

     This Friday I woke up late because That day I didn't go to school . I took a shower ,wash my hair and studied online with T'Piyabut Maths subject. After that I had breakfast very late and waited for other subjects. However, it was no subject has studied online. Made me free all day but I have had a lot homework to do. In that late evening, I studied online with Ondemand 2 hours ,after that I took a shower and go to bed to play my phone. That day I went to bed midnight because the next day is Saturday!!!! 
Praew
                                                                                                                                                         

Friday 17th July 2020/2563

    This Friday I woke up at 6.15 A.M. because I have to go to school. I went to school at 7.00 A.M.
In the morning, I didn't study in period 1 to period 4 because I had to Rotary activity. In period six I studied home economics and in period 7, I  studied Physic a little bit. I had to go to the director's room and I came back to the classroom in period 9. I went to the home with Guitar at 4.00 P.M.
Stang


Friday 24th July 2020/2563

     Today, I woke up late again because I didn't go to school .I   took a shower ,wash my hair ,ate breakfast and studied online with T'Piyabut Maths subject. After that I went to Centra Plaza for shopping something and ate lunch there .In that evenimg ,I stayed at my room for studied online not in school when I finished I came to the kitchen for ate dinner and went to bed.        
Praew

Friday 31st July 2020/2563

    On Friday 30th July 2020 I got up early than another day, I woke up at 5.45 because I had a test 2 subjects so I had to read a book. In the morning, I had a math test in period two. It is quite difficult and in period four I had a T.Debbie test, It's a lot and difficult. In period six was home economics but teacher didn't come to the class. In period nine, I had to learn social O-NET tutoring club. At 4.15 P.M. I went to the home with Guitar.
Stang


Friday 7th August 2020/2563

     This Friday I woke up late because I felt very tired for playing badminton and tennis in period two and after school at tennis court in Military camp.  I almost didn't wake up for the first class and I went to bathroom for washing my face came back to the room for opened computer to studying .After the class I didn't do anything because I 'm very lazy and feel sleepy. That's it for today. 
Praew
                                                                                                                                                              

Friday 14th August 2020/2563

  On Friday 14th July I so ants in your pants. I have a lot to do. I hadn't to learn social O-NET tutoring club because of T.Pat provide the room and then I came back to the home with Guitar.

Friday 21st August 2020/2563

     This Friday I went to school and hurry to read a book for the test in period three. The next class is T' Debbie, she gave me a paper and told me to write follow her word in two paragraphs .It's very difficult to listen what she said and wrote it. After lunch I studied three periods had a club and went to the home.  
Praew

Friday 28th August 2020/2563

    Ohhhh, My Gods!!!, Today I have a midterm I so excited





ความคิดเห็น